Monday, June 6, 2011

INTERNSHIP UPDATE 1

Interspersed in the posts of this blog will be updates on my internship with Campus Christian Fellowship at East Carolina University. You can tell them apart by the boring titles ;)

I will not officially start the internship until the beginning of July, but I will be in the office and helping with different events through the next few weeks. One of my jobs is helping to recreate our display board that we use for church visits and campus events to let people know abotu who we are. I will also help with freshman orientation events where we set up a booth alongside the other clubs and organizations for incoming students to check out.

Please pray that these events go well, there are eight of them. Pray that God provides connections and conversations with new students, and that they will find the right ministry to get plugged into.

Thank you for your prayers and support!

With love,
Beth Nosay

No comments:

Post a Comment